- LocationEngineering Building 1 #222
Cultivate professional engineers who lead the Fourth Industrial Revolution through convergence education in the field of ICT and robotics required by the future society
- Cultivate engineers who can creatively converge ICT and robotics
- Cultivate engineers with practical skills in the field of ICT and robot industry
- Cultivate ICT and robot engineers with the character and competitiveness required by society
ICT & Robotics Engineering program provides ICT and robotics convergence education for cultivation of convergence-type professional engineers who play a pivotal role in the upcoming Fourth Industrial Revolution.
First, students learn theories related to control, robot, embedded system, and intelligent system based on knowledge of electrical and electronic engineering, and practical skills to research and develop future smart system. Second, by enabling students to acquire basic knowledge and practice-oriented expertise on programming language, application software, information processing technology, signal processing technology, data communication and network, and wireless/mobile communication network technology based on ICT technology, the program teaches theories and skills required in the industry-academia-research field related to SW and ICT. Lastly, it teaches basic principles such as semiconductor-based memory and non-memory semiconductors, Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS) sensors, and robot materials and parts, which are essential elements for the robot industry, and basic theory and technology in the design/manufacturing/application field.
Career paths after graduation
- Electronic product development planning/production, electronic parts planning production, electronic product customer support
- Consumer electronic apparatus, industrial electronic device, information and communication device, electronic application device, electronic component, semiconductor, (flexible) display, robot, medical equipment, optical technology, 3D printer, virtual training system, wearable smart device, smart farm, OLED, connected car
- Information technology: Information technology strategy/planning, information technology management, management sales, information protection, AI, blockchain
- Communication technology: Wired communication, wireless communication, mobile communication, communication service, realistic content production
- Broadcasting technology: Broadcasting production technology, broadcasting platform, broadcasting service (wired/wireless integrated service, installation and maintenance of broadcasting equipment)
- Semiconductor and display process equipment company, electronics-related manufacturer, carrier, electronic component design and manufacturer, electronic device design and manufacturer, advanced medical equipment manufacturer, satellite communication and satellite broadcasting company, electronic device manufacturer, robot manufacturer
Government and public institution
- Electric, computer, and telecommunications public servant, electronic and telecommunication secondary school teacher